General questions about events
|<
<
1 |
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Author Latest Post
Cedar Point 11 B. Mondry Scott thanks for the info. I have one day left on my 2 day ride/slide tickets from this summer,could I use these for this event?
by B. Mondry
Tuesday, September 4, 2012
ACE Germany Trip 2013 5 T. Faircloth I have set up a special group for information about the trip.  If you have not already done so, please join the group.  The group has its own forum, blog, and photo gallery.  The trip organizers have already posted a preliminary schedule in the group's forum.Brian PetersACE Information Services Director
by B. Peters
Saturday, July 7, 2012
ACE Con Dollywood/Carowinds 27 T. Ansley Wynn,There are limited banquet tickets available for Convention attendees Sunday during Con Registration.  Please visit the Late Registration table and talk to Dave Bird.  Hope this helps.Thanks.Paul Paul Blick, ACE Events Director
by P. Blick
Sunday, June 17, 2012
Coastin' By The Ocean - corrected info 3 B. Harris Good to know Jason!  :-)
by D. Lipnicky
Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Event history 4 B. Mondry Jason - Thanks for the additional information.  -- David L.
by D. Lipnicky
Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Coaster Bash XXIV 2 B. Yost No problem.  Thanks for the answer anyways.
by B. Yost
Friday, May 18, 2012
Indigo Films Events? 16 W. Turner Wynn,You are most welcome.--David Lipnicky (ACE Public Relations Director)
by D. Lipnicky
Thursday, May 17, 2012
Spring Conference Registration 2 W. Menichillo Glad it worked out.  -- David L.
by D. Lipnicky
Sunday, May 6, 2012
Coasting for Kids - June 10th, 2012 8 J. Hammond Everyone is doing a great job so far. All parks included, we're over $27,000 so far. We still have a ways to go to beat our total from last year. Keep up the good work everyone.
by J. Hammond
Thursday, April 19, 2012
This website uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies are used for visitor analysis, others are essential to making our site function properly and improve the user experience. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Click Accept to consent and dismiss this message or Deny to leave this website. Read our Privacy Statement for more.