ACE respects our members' and visitors' right to privacy. We hold detailed member information in confidence.
PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY
ACE maintains a database of the names, addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses of all members. This information is used primarily for mailing publications to the members, membership cards, and membership renewal notices. Any other mailings are kept to a minimum.
ACE will take all appropriate steps to keep our members' personal information confidential. Those steps include limiting access to member information databases, communicating this policy statement to all ACE officers, directors, and representatives, and establishing and enforcing penalties for violating this statement.
ACE allows signed-in members to view the membership directory. This directory contains member names. Additionally, the members' address, phone number and email address will be visible by default unless the member has chosen to keep any or all of this information private. These settings were made when the membership profile was created. Members have the option to change the privacy setting at any time by editing the bio information within their user profile. It is the responsibility of the member to make certain the privacy settings are correct in regards to what personal information is displayed.
ACE supplies our Regional Representatives with rosters of members in their respective regions to enable them to effectively communicate regional information to those members. The supplied rosters include members' names and addresses.
ASKING FOR INFORMATION ON ACEONLINE
We will sometimes ask visitors to aceonline for personal information, such as your name, address, phone number, and email address. Any time that we request this personal information, a link will be provided to this privacy statement. This information is used to:
- Provide members with a convenient way of notifying ACE of changes to their personal information maintained in ACE's membership databases (for example, to notify ACE of a change in a mailing address).
- Provide members with a convenient way of ordering products or services from ACE.
- Provide aceonline visitors who wish to join ACE a convenient method of requesting information about joining ACE.
ACE uses the following browser "cookies" for tracking visitors' navigation through aceonline:
- Last visit date for customizing content to display site changes since that date.
- Your preferences for customizing the appearance of our site.
Please contact us if you have any comments on this policy.