Event registration costs
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

12/9/2013 at 10:57:11 PM GMT
Event registration costs

Paul,

It's been several years since my family has attended a national ACE event (my kid was in that "too old to get in free, but too young to get on enough rides to be cost-worthy" stage). Now that he is 7 years old, and 48"+, we are planning to attend the Spring Conference in 2014. I know that details are still being worked out, and that you can't give an exact registration cost yet. But what ballpark amount, per person, should I budget for -- something closer to $100, $150, $200?

12/13/2013 at 7:09:24 PM GMT

Spring Conference 2014 at Beech Bend and Kings Island will be priced in the $100.00 range for members..

I look forward to seeing you at the event.

Cheri Armstrong

ACE Treasurer 

12/19/2013 at 8:31:48 PM GMT
Thanks for the reply, Cheri.  That will help me plan.

1/1/2014 at 10:01:26 PM GMT
It will be under $100/person Jim. Sorry for late reply. Paul Blick

1/12/2014 at 4:14:37 AM GMT

Wow Paul you have really put together an awsome event,I just saw the flier. I wont be able to make the Beach Bend portion of the event but would like to start at the "Pit Stop". Would I be able to pick up my registration at Kentucky Kingdom? Thanks again Bob Mondry

1/13/2014 at 9:36:37 PM GMT
Bob, the answer is yes, but you will need to arrange that with the ACE Registration Director Steve Smith. His email is ssmith@ACEonline.org. Thanks. Paul

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies are used for visitor analysis, others are essential to making our site function properly and improve the user experience. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Click Accept to consent and dismiss this message or Deny to leave this website. Read our Privacy Statement for more.