Airport -> Cedar Point
I'm planning a trip to Cedar Point in June, but I'm nut sure how to get from the airport to Cedar Point.
I'd like to avoid renting a car, since:
1. I'm not planning to drive much
2. I'm going to be in Ohio for about a week.
3. My relatives are meeting me there and they are driving, so I can ride with them if I really need to.
CP doesn't have a shuttle from any of the "local" airports. Here's what I'm looking at:
1. Suck it up; rent car.
2. Get picked up from airport and dropped off by relatives - preferred option, but is inconvenient to them.
3. Taxi - probably going to be really expensive
4. Bus? I'm not familiar with Ohio's transit system
5. Something else?
Has anyone got any advice on the best option?