Busch Gardens Tampa Day 2
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

3/22/2020 at 6:39:22 PM GMT
Busch Gardens Tampa Day 2

The second day we returned to Busch Gardens Tampa we came later in the day. We arrived around 2 and went straight to SheiKra. It was a great ride, but the line was quite longer than expected. After this we walked around and saw some animals. We then decided to take a ride on the Skyride. The wait was about 45 minutes if not more. It was the longest I’ve ever waited for any Skyride, but it was great to see the park and I would recommend it. Next, we ate at the smokehouse which had a very long line as well but had better food than the Bengal bistro which is where we ate the day before. After this we rode the Christmas town train which was full of singing. To end this day, we went to Kumba and I got two better rides on it than the day before making it my favorite coaster in the park. It was an awesome way to finish my day. We left afterwards after I got a Tigris shirt. I really liked this park. It was one of my favorite parks. I would recommend going at some point as it is worth the time. It has the perfect mix of animals and rides.10/10

*Please comment on your experiences at this or any park and what you think about this park. Have a great day. (:

3/22/2020 at 6:40:10 PM GMT
Hope this gives people something to read if they are at home.

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies are used for visitor analysis, others are essential to making our site function properly and improve the user experience. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Click Accept to consent and dismiss this message or Deny to leave this website. Read our Privacy Statement for more.