Busch Gardens Tampa Day 1
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

2/7/2020 at 11:48:13 PM GMT
Busch Gardens Tampa Day 1

My first day at Busch Gardens Tampa was wonderful. The first thing we did when we went into the park was ride Cobra's Curse. This is a fun family coaster with great theming. We then rode Montu. This ride had strong intensity and was a long ride. I enjoyed it a lot. This is now my favorite inverted coaster. The next ride we did was the Serengeti Express which is a train that has a portion which is in the safari section of the park. We saw many giraffes on this train ride. Overall this is a must-see train ride that I recommend. The next ride I did was Kumba. I really enjoyed this coaster but enjoyed it more the second day at the park. Still had a fun ride on it this time. After an intense B and M, we ate at the Bengal Bistro. Throughout the day we also saw many animals. We saw crocodiles, gorillas, and chimpanzees. We also saw sloths, other small mammals and reptiles at Animal Connections. For the ending ride of the day I enjoyed a skyrocket 2 with Tigris. Fun ride with a cool soundtrack and theming. It is a pretty short ride, but I do enjoy this type of roller coaster. We left at five p.m. feeling ready for a wonderful day 2.

*If you enjoyed this post please comment about your fun days at parks and your feelings about some rides at Busch Gardens Tampa. Hope you enjoyed this post:)

Attached Images:

2/22/2020 at 3:29:20 PM GMT
Thanks for informing us of your trip! Glad you had a great time!

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies are used for visitor analysis, others are essential to making our site function properly and improve the user experience. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Click Accept to consent and dismiss this message or Deny to leave this website. Read our Privacy Statement for more.