Question about media days
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

5/10/2019 at 3:02:05 PM GMT
Question about media days

I've never done one of these before and I'm signed up for the Firebird media day at SFA. I took the 8 to 11 shift. When they say to arrive at 8 AM, do they mean to arrive at the park at 8 AM, or do they mean to be at the coaster and ready to go at 8 AM? I'm not really a morning person at all, so that's why I'm asking. :O

And another question, what do they do if it's raining? Do these media events only happen in clear weather, or do they go ahead regardless? If it could be postponed, will I get an email with notification of that, or how do I check?

5/11/2019 at 1:59:38 AM GMT
Thanks for asking! You will receive an email the day before with final arrival details. You will need to be at the check-in point at 8am ready to head into the park. All communications will come via email, so be sure to check it the day before. If there is a chance of a weather delay, we will give you a notice of a possible change and then send any update as soon as we can. Feel free to email acemidatlantic@gmail.com with questions regarding anything from the Mid-Atlantic region.