Coaster Con 2020?
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

2/26/2019 at 11:38:04 PM GMT
Coaster Con 2020?

I know that we haven't even gotten to 2019's Coaster Con, but I was wondering if the dates and location have been set for Coaster Con in 2020?

We wont be able to make it to Coaster Con 2019 and want to make sure we get to attend the one next year.

Thanks!

3/2/2019 at 10:39:03 PM GMT
Coaster Con always on Fathers Day Sunday, witch is the 3rd Sunday in June if I remember right. The dates are slated from 6/21/20-6/26/20. Parks are going to be Hersey park, Knoebels, Dorney, Dutch Wonderland. Hope this helps you.

3/5/2019 at 12:02:57 AM GMT
Thanks for the info!

3/6/2019 at 2:12:48 PM GMT
The 2021 Con has also been announced as being Cedar Point

3/7/2019 at 6:20:35 PM GMT
Hi David. For additional background and to add to what was already posted, Con always starts on Father's Day Sunday. The thing that can change year to year is the length of Coaster Con. It will almost always extend at least through Thursday for sure, and most of the time through Friday. We may have even extended to Saturday before once or twice too. But most of the time it's a Sunday to Friday schedule. I say most of the time, because as you probably noticed, this year's convention officially ends on Thursday. That was mostly because there are only two hosts, and with so many options in Southern California, we wanted to be sure to give attendees time to go to other parks or attractions.

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies are used for visitor analysis, others are essential to making our site function properly and improve the user experience. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Click Accept to consent and dismiss this message or Deny to leave this website. Read our Privacy Statement for more.