American Coaster Enthusiasts (ACE) respects our members' and visitors' right to privacy. We hold detailed member information in confidence.
PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY
ACE maintains a database of the names, addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses of all members. This information is used primarily for mailing publications to the members, membership cards, and membership renewal notices. Any other mailings are kept to a minimum.
ACE will take all appropriate steps to keep our members' personal information confidential. Those steps include limiting access to member information databases, communicating this policy statement to all ACE officers, directors, and representatives, and establishing and enforcing penalties for violating this statement.
ACE allows signed-in members to view the membership directory. This directory contains member names. Additionally, the members' address, phone number and email address will be visible by default unless the member has chosen to keep any or all of this information private. These settings were made when the membership profile was created. It is the responsibility of the member to make certain the privacy settings are correct in regards to what personal information is displayed. Members have the option to change or modify their privacy settings at any time:
- Users may change their preferences and personal information online by editing the bio information within their user profile.
- Users may send an e-mail to email@example.com
- Users may send mail to the following postal address: PO Box 540261, Grand Prairie TX 75054-0261
ACE supplies its Regional Representatives with rosters of members in their respective regions to enable them to effectively communicate regional information to those members. The supplied rosters include members' names and addresses.
This site uses an order form for customers and members to request information; purchase products, services and pay event registration fees; and to process membership applications and renewals. We collect visitor's contact information (address, phone number, etc.) and financial information (membership and credit card numbers). The customer's contact information is also used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary. Financial information that is collected is used to bill the user for products and services.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Purchases made online are handled by a secure server.
This site contains links to other sites. ACE is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
ASKING FOR INFORMATION ON ACEONLINE
We will sometimes ask visitors to aceonline for personal information, such as your name, address, phone number, and email address. Any time that we request this personal information, a link will be provided to this privacy statement. This information is used to:
- Provide members with a convenient way of notifying ACE of changes to their personal information maintained in ACE's membership databases (for example, to notify ACE of a change in a mailing address).
- Provide members with a convenient way of ordering products or services from ACE.
- Provide aceonline visitors who wish to join ACE a convenient method of requesting information about joining ACE.
ACE uses the following browser "cookies" for tracking visitors' navigation through aceonline:
- Last visit date for customizing content to display site changes since that date.
- Your preferences for customizing the appearance of our site.
Please contact us if you have any comments on this policy.