The Vice President shall assist the President in the performance of his or her duties, shall perform such other duties as may be assigned by the President, and shall serve as President until the next election should the President be unable to continue in office for any reason.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Coordinate and plan Executive Committee meetings.
- Maintain listing of Executive Committee action items.
- Coordinate ACE’s strategic plan and work with Executive Committee to update plan, set priorities and implement recommendations.
- Act as a liaison with other coaster and amusement organizations. Vice President is to :
- Provide ACE event schedule and look for opportunities to partner on national and regional events with other organizations;
- Share information concerning disciplinary member issues if asked;
- Network with the leaders of other organizations.
- Serve as chairperson of the Disciplinary Committee.
- Serve as liaison between ACE and its association manager. Correspond with the association manager on a monthly basis, reviewing information on aspects of service to and from ACE.
- Participate in the event flyer proofing team.
- At the President’s direction, coordinate the ACE booth arrangements for the annual IAAPA trade show.
- Assist other ACE Executive Committee members at the direction of the President.
- Prepare a summary report for each Executive Committee meeting and Annual Business Meeting.