Merchandise Suggestions
|<
<
1 |
Thread Actions

2/7/2014 at 4:05:44 AM GMT

Stacy,

Can we keep doing the ACE logo on the front of the Con shirts like we have the last 2 seasons. I love the whole Con logo large on the back and ACE on the front.

2/9/2014 at 1:33:14 PM GMT
Merch Ideas

Of course, I'm always down for new t-shirts. I might just have to grab up a shirt or two so I can show it off while working out at the gym. On top of that, what about things you might need when in the parks? While I do not sport one, some people use fanny packs.to avoid having to use lockers. What about glasses/cups? Shot glasses?

I recommend looking at the traditional items that parks offer; even Cedar Point now has an online store. Have you looked there for ideas? http://marketplace.cedarpoint.com/

7/24/2014 at 2:25:00 PM GMT
Stacey,

When I wear my ACE jacket, which the very old style satin jackets with the very large ACE logo embroidered on the back, I have a lot of ACErs ask how they can get one. Is there a snowball's chance they could be offered again? I know I would order a new one in a heartbeat. I also know of about 5 other people who would like to purchase a new one.

Thanks for all you do for us, Suzie Peace

Rails to Rails, Take the train to the coasters

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies are used for visitor analysis, others are essential to making our site function properly and improve the user experience. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Click Accept to consent and dismiss this message or Deny to leave this website. Read our Privacy Statement for more.