California Great America - How busy over Labor Day?
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

8/21/2018 at 3:58:18 PM GMT
California Great America - How busy over Labor Day?

Hello all!  

We live in SoCal and are looking at a Labor day trip up to CA Great America.  It will be our and our tween son's first time to the park and it's a 5 hour drive for us. 

Timing-wise, Labor Day is a great weekend for us to go. Crowd-wise, I'm not so sure. They're offering free admission to all first responders which is amazing but might make it crazy-town in terms of the # of visitors.

Have any of you been there over Labor Day weekend before?  Any thoughts on how busy it could be and if it's even worth the drive?  

Thanks in advance for your help.
JackAttack

8/30/2018 at 10:38:36 PM GMT
I was there on 8/25 and it was very crowded, so I would expect Labor Day will be worse. The first time in a while I really wished I had purchased fast pass.

Railblazer capacity is low and it will be a wait.

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies are used for visitor analysis, others are essential to making our site function properly and improve the user experience. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Click Accept to consent and dismiss this message or Deny to leave this website. Read our Privacy Statement for more.