ACE News is our bi-monthly newsletter with up-to-date information
about ACE, our events, roller coasters, and amusement parks. ACE members
receive this newsletter as one of their membership benefits (sorry,
but we do not sell subscriptions to the newsletter separately).
A full-color version of ACE News is available to ACE members.
- Go to the My ACE page and sign in
- Hover over "MY ACE" (located in the gray bar)
- A dropdown list will appear
- Hover over "Members only," then click on "color version of ACE News"
- If you see a page indicating that the group is private, click the Join Group button
- Click on "downloads page" and the Downloads list will appear
- Choose the item you wish to view
Our April 2017 issue features the following articles and more:
- Eastcoaster 2017
- ACE Conservation Corner
- Mystic Timbers: Once More into the Woods, into the Night...
- Extensive coverage of regional events: Winterfest 2017 at Seaworld San Antonio,
Winter Warmup at Six Flags Over Georgia, The Great Nor'Easter at Canobie Lake Park,
and Coasterbash! XXVIII at Salvatore's
- Lakemont Park Closed for Renovations in 2017
- B&M Floorless Patriot Soars at California's Great America